Friday 18 May 2012

Fine Art Landscape Photographer - Ansel Adams Landscape

Avalanche, by Fine Art Landscape Photographer
 Craig Howarth of Natural Scene
The most influential Fine Art Landscape Photographer for many and definitely myself was the Californian photographer Ansel Adam. He was passionate about the Ansel Adams Landscape the same as many of us are today...

With beautiful quotes like this one:

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.”

A quote that is very true in all of my work, I try to portray in each of my fine art landscape photographs the feelings I felt on taking the particular image. Often your moods can be seen through your images, I often spend time looking over old images and trying to work out my moods on taking and making particular pieces. As sometimes it maybe 6 months or so before I get onto editing and printing a new set of images, so often my mood is different when I come to this process, which makes for very interesting images...

To see more of my Fine Art Landscape Photographs please visit:
www.naturalscene.co.uk
or like my Natural Scene facebook page on:
http://www.facebook.com/thenaturalscene

Thanks again for reading my blog...