Wednesday 2 May 2012

Taking landscape photos in Devon


Inspired by the Sea - Blackpool Sands,
images of Devon
Taking landscape photos in Devon
I'm currently working on my latest project "Inspired by the Sea" and spending more and more time at the coast. The last two evenings have been spent wading knee deep in the chilly waters of Devon or to be more exact Blackpool Sands and Compass Cove.
   
Taking landscape photos in Devon is always different every time I visit, storms, calm weather, windy weather, and plenty of driftwood after last weekend’s storm all making this coastline one of most interesting I have been gifted to be able to visit. If you are in the area I highly recommend visiting Compass Cove, Dartmouth at sunrise or sunset the tranquillity is just magnificent!!!
    
As part of the "Inspire by the Sea" project I will be running Coastal Workshops in and around Dartmouth during the summer, for more information on these or to enquire about  landscape  photography workshops please visit www.naturalscene.co.uk, "Be warned, there will early starts to get sunrise and misty shots in the summer!!!"