Friday 24 August 2012

Compass Cove Dartmouth - Inspired by the sea

compass cove dartmouth
Compass Cove Dartmouth, by Dartmouth Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Compass Cove Dartmouth
Image Title: Guided
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

This image is part of my new collection "The Blue".

I captured this image after visiting  Compass Cove many times through the winter. The image was shot in early spring on an evening I didn't expect to be in the water so didn't have my wet weather footwear on. I didn't let that stop me and got my boots off and stood in the freezing early spring water!

I was not going to let this image get away from me, the evening light, the sheen of the rocks the depth of the shadows was truly breath taking. These are the emotions I still get when I look at this image even now.

To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

www.inspired-by-the-sea.com
www.naturalscene.co.uk

On display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.