Sunday 23 September 2012

Black and White Photographer of the year 2012

Craig Howarth Fine Art Landscape Photographer's entries to BPOTY 2012
Black and White Photographer of the year
My entries have now gone off for Black and White Photographer of the year 2012, I have entered the main category and living world, exciting times waiting to hear the results now!

One of the images above is titled Gloss, which was captured last Autumn at the Brecon Beacons National Park in heavy rain. I'm hoping that I will be presented with simular conditions this week while working in the park again, we have amber flood warnings at the moment so hoping to have very full rivers and powerful waterfalls this week. Which will make for more stunning images, to see the image Gloss larger please click here.


To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

Current work on display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.