Monday 27 August 2012

Compass Cove Dartmouth

Compass Cove Dartmouth by Dartmouth Artist & Photographer

Compass Cove Dartmouth 
Image Title: Leading
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

This image is part of my new collection "The Blue".

This image was a difficult image to capture, one I have tried to get many times. I wanted the rocks to be wet from the surf ( not rain ) but the waves gentle enough that they don't move the pebbles. This was a late spring evening and the perfect time, the tide was retreating but still giving a couple of powerful waves that glazed my rock perfectly. The late setting sun perfectly highlighting the shapes of the rocks to create this stunning image "Leading".

To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:


On display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.