Tuesday 11 September 2012

Kingswear from Dartmouth - Inspired by the Sea

Still Waters, by Dartmouth Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Kingswear from Dartmouth
Image Title: Still Waters
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

Different from some of my recent work, as I have included many man made objects in this photograph of Kingswear, something I usually hike miles to get away from. However the lighting was so dramatic and the water was so still I couldn't resist getting this shot on a late spring afternoon, on my way back from Castle Cove, Dartmouth.

There is something very hypnotic about waiting for clouds to move into place sat at the waters edge, boats fenders rumbling as they softly impact each other moved by the changing tide.

To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:
Like me on FACEBOOK

Current work on display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.