Friday 7 September 2012

Morzine in Winter

Fine Art Landscape Photographer Craig Howarth's control centre!!!

Morzine in Winter
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

It is very strange editing & finalising snow images from my last trip to the French Alps ( Morzine ) when here in Devon we are having our summer!!! Apparently 21 degrees at present, which is mind boggling after the July and August we had. Here I am, remembering avalanches and sub zeros temperatures that even tested my powerful reserve to the cold on this trip.

In between editing I have read a great article by Monty Halls ( http://www.montyhalls.co.uk/ ) about the Great Barrier Reef in one of the most inspiring magazines on sale Wanderlust...

What more could you ask for on a sunny Friday afternoon...

Thanks for reading, my winter images will be available sometime next month, in the meantime to view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

+44 (0) 7540 884601

On display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.