Saturday 15 September 2012

Slapton Sands Torcross Dartmouth

Slapton Sands, by Dartmouth Fine Art Landscape Photographer Craig Howarth

Slapton Sands Torcross 
Image Title: The Wash Two
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

I often get asked how well timed my shots look and how close I must have got to the action. Well as this image shows I do actually like to get very involved in making my images.

This storm energised wave engulfed me and my tripod, to such an extent it did look like I was actually out at sea for a couple of seconds. Luckily my camera kit bag was a way up on the pebbles away from me!

The Wash Two is part of a series of images from that powerful and dramatic day, The Surf 2  and The Wash can be viewed by following these links.


To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

Current work on display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.